What is Aztaka?
Aztaka is an indie throwback to the good old side-scrolling action RPG genre.
In this gorgeous hand-painted world you play Huitzilo, heir of the Sun God, able to wield both spear and spell...
Expore a fresh universe
Discover 21 unique and detailed levels with beautifully hand painted environments..
Equip weapons, rings and amulets. Enhance and customize your character by leveling'up and training skills and abilities
Solve puzzle - Find keys
Manipulate spiritual energy through an innovative hybrid control scheme to solve puzzles and vanquish foes.
And fight for you life!
Embark on original and rewarding side-quests to acquire valuable items and gold. Embark on a journey across your once great land to reunite the Phonograms and restore prosperity to the Aztec Empire!...
You are the last hope of your people!
- -Plunge into a new and fresh universe.
- -Manipulate spiritual energy, through an innovative hybrid control scheme to solve puzzles and vanquish foes
- -Enhance and customize your character by training skills and abilities and acquiring ancient artifacts.
- -Embark on optional side-quests to acquire valuable items and gold.
- -Acquire equipment and skills to aid in your travels.
- -Twenty-one unique and detailed levels with grand, richly-detailed scenery.
Operating system: Windows XP/Vista Operating System/7
Processor: Intel Pentium 2.0 GHz or higher processor
Memory: 2 GB of available system memory
Hard disk space: 1.6 GB of available hard drive space
Video: 256 MB (512 MB recommended) DirectX 9.0c compliant video card with Shader Model 2.0
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compliant Sound Card
DirectX: DirectX 9.0c